CU Amiga August 1998 issue contents
- Samplitude CD
- This specially written version of the latest Samplitude Opus
software is a powerful sample recorder/editor ideal for making
your own audio CDs.
- Soundprobe 2 Demo
- An exclusive demo of Soundprobe 2, the impressive new sample editor.
- 3D pacman game, with PPC support. Due to a "technical hitch"
(ahem) it doesn't appear on the CD this month, but will be included next.
- Audio track on the CD*
- Plus all the normal great stuff on the CDs including an excellent
collection of Quake add-ons.
- Confused? You won't be
- Our quick and easy guide to the many paths the future holds for the
Amiga. We make head or tail of it all for you!
- Video Toaster pops up again
- With the recent drop in prices in Toaster/Flyer technology, we take
another look at this revolutionary piece of kit and explain what
the fuss is all about.
- Audio Magic
- A massive feature on everything you need to move your Amiga based
music creation into the modern era, and create direct to CD.
|Reviews of some top games and superb hardware and apps including:
- Genetic Species
- Sound Probe 2
- Samplitude Opus
- Siamese v2.1
- Scan Magic
- Catweasel 2
|All the normal extras including news, hints and tips, adventure
helpline, user group listings, PD reviews, comms coverage and tutorials.
|Tell us what you think of each issue via our
online response form
* Yes, it's a techno track. This is included on the CD
partly as a challenge to everyone who moans about Amiga music being dominated by
techno tracks. If you want to supply us a professional quality audio track in a
different style then feel free to take up the challenge! We'll also consider
other techno things too, but we'd like to diversify over the coming months.
You can email small mods direct to the editor
or send recordings of Amiga-created musical masterpieces to this address:
- CD audio tracks
- CU Amiga
- 37-39 Millharbour
- Isle of Dogs
- E14 9TZ